- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Lawyers
In today’s digital age, more information is stored electronically than ever before and attempts by outsiders to illicitly access this data are growing at an alarming rate. HAWS-KM’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy attorneys understand the current and emerging security threats posed to information technology systems. We can help clients understand these threats, mitigate risk, formulate a proper response in the event of a data breach, and pursue and defend related litigation.
HAWS-KM can advise and assist clients on a multitude of cybersecurity and data privacy issues, including:
- Data protection and loss prevention
- Cybersecurity preparedness
- Regulatory compliance
- Drafting cybersecurity and data privacy policies
- Drafting and negotiating security agreements and vendor contracts
- Risk management
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance for U.S.-based companies
- Cybersecurity insurance
- Trade secrets protection
- Cybersecurity and data-breach related litigation
Is your company resilient against a cyberattack? Contact HAWS-KM’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team to help your company understand and navigate its obligations to protect sensitive data and stay ahead of the curve.